blog

Saturday, March 1, 2008

one week old

Here is our little princess at one week old. She is doing very good and is having a great time hanging out with her mom. she has decided that when I change her diaper it is best to pee/poo right as I take off the diaper. I think its her little joke on me. But, I can't think of anything better then having her in our lives.... and I always loved this song that is playing and it really reminds me of her.


5 comments:

Supalinds said...

She is so adorable. Who does she look like?

Fun Fantastic Family said...

I can never tell... Most people say that her face, below the eyes looks like me. Her eyes I think will be brown like Jess' but I can't tell. She does sleep like me though (throwing her hands around a lot). (:

CHILI said...

Jess....She is so beautiful...I am so happy for you. Love
Whittney

Kristin said...

I think she looks like you too, Jay. But lots cuter. :-) She actually reminds me a little bit of Ellie as a baby.
Post some more pictures!!

Lindsay B. said...

oh my sweet little friend....
she is absolutely gorgeous and i cannot wait to meet her.