came home from the hospital on Saturday and is doing extremely well. We love our new little baby and she makes cool little baby-girl noises. Here are some cool pictures:

She has pretty eyes and loves to look around and check stuff out

She also loves to sleep and wear the clothes that her mommy has spent the last four months buying! She will be a very well dressed little baby! (She does have a little Yankees outfit and will have a
University of Utah outfit-
courtesy of her dad)

Me trying to force the
binky down Elyse's mouth... sometimes she doesn't like it.

Nobody ever told me that babies come with hats

I don't really know what that blue thing is or does, but she is really cute
6 comments:
Love the new name!! Good call!
Um, I love the name Elyse, but I totally did not see that coming (you kind of failed to mention that at the hospital). She's completely adorable, though!
Congrats!! I love the new name...it is beautiful. And she is beautiful too! I love the nursery pic. We have the exact same chair in our nursery and it is the best. Also, my family acts out the nativity each year as well. Hilarious. Now Dan has to be Joseph and Grace gets to be Mary. Once you have kids you get off the hook.
I love Elyse. It is one of my fav. names!! My girls are having a hard time getting used to the change, but they have a whole lifetime to do that, I guess. :-)
Congratulations again. She is perfect and you are the happiest dad I've seen in a long time!
I love her new name. I think it is very pretty. I am glad that you are all o.k. The dinner last night was from Kathleen, not me. Thanks for giving me the credit.
Love,
Grandma
Post a Comment