Our Family Fun {jason.jessica.elyse.jace}
i am so glad that she is officially a ute fan...because you know how much I hate BYU babies. ha ha.p.s. how in the hell is jess so tiny already?!?!?!
Does she have red hair?? I'm glad you are coming up Sunday so we can see you guys!!
Oh man she is too cute. And thank heavens a Ute baby!!!!
Gosh that was a cute outfit that I got her huh.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i am so glad that she is officially a ute fan...because you know how much I hate BYU babies. ha ha.
p.s. how in the hell is jess so tiny already?!?!?!
Does she have red hair?? I'm glad you are coming up Sunday so we can see you guys!!
Oh man she is too cute. And thank heavens a Ute baby!!!!
Gosh that was a cute outfit that I got her huh.
Post a Comment