blog

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Welcome Baby

Yesterday at 4:56p.m. My wife gave birth to our little baby girl. She is 7 lbs, has light brown hair and is incredibly beautiful. I was able to carry her for the first time about one minute after she was born and she grabbed onto my finger with her tiny little hands. I never knew you could love a child this much, but right then and there I knew that I would do anything for that her. She is such a blessing to us. My wife went through so much pain during the last few months of the pregnancy and I am so gratfeul for her. No man could ever go through what women go through during pregnancy. I am so lucky to have such a great wife and family. I will post more pictures from our camera when I have it, but here are a few pics from others:








We love you and are so happy you are here with us!

Update: The baby's name is now... just felt inspired that that should be her name. Both are doing very well and we are so happy. Now its time to get caught up on all the school work I've missed! But it was worth it :)

2 comments:

Supalinds said...

Ahhh, Congrats!!!! She is beautiful.

You're a daddy!!! Good luck!

gurrbonzo said...

WOW! congrats! Way to go, you two! Welcome to your life, Jazmin!