It is never a good day when your team loses. But, there is nothing better on a Sunny Fall day than the BYU/UTAH Holy War. We lost this time. Enjoy it why you can Cougar fans. Although we did run into Brian Johnson last night at Coldstone, and he is an awesome guy. Once he gets a good guy calling his plays, he'll be awesome. All in all, it was a bad game. The Refs were terrible, the teams played terrible, and the BYU fans were especially annoying... (Its another Cougar...... FIRST DOWN). I just barfed in my mouth upon thinking of that. Anyway, Go Utes, Go Yankees, and Go Jazz. Now on to the next contest:
The Next President of the United States:

And in closing, here is what Bush thinks of all of us:
5 comments:
you and jess look soooo cute! I am so sorry you had to deal with all of the annoying BYU fans...too bad you didn't drive home a winner that day. NEXT YEAR BABY!
Fat chance lindz sorry! Jay, you know that you really looooove BYU and wish you went there!!! And, what is up with being in Provo and not giving a shout out?!?!?
I didn't know you live in Provo, and, honestly- I got the hell out of there as soon as I could. I would sooner be a Republican than a BYU fan- and THAT is saying a lot. Same goes for the Redsox. We should all get together though!
OUT
Bush should turn that finger right back around at himself.
Go Utes. Maybe next year. There is more to life than winning, and that is being a Ute, through and through.
You and Jess are adorable, I miss seeing your cute little faces. How's the pregnancy, and the cute doggy??? And of course, how is law school, I see you are still alive. Good on ya.
Dude you are psycho!!!
Post a Comment