'Tis the Season
Baby's face... it's so amazing to see this
Baby's face... it's so amazing to see this
So, I can't sleep well tonight, so I thought I'd post the latest pictures of our beautiful baby. Last Monday we were able to get the first real profile of our baby, and it is an amazing feeling. Its so hard to believe that in two months I will be a dad. I have been waiting my whole life for this, and it is an amazing feeling. This is our third ultra sound (because the first few did not get a good profile of the fetus, but this one really did get a good few of the face. I cannot tell you how excited/nervous I am for our baby to come into the world. Its an indescribable feeling to know that you are going to be responsible for another human being. It is such a blessing from God. I love to feel the baby kick/do somersaults in and I can't wait to meet her. She will be such a blessing and I cannot wait. I just hope that she will like me and that I can live up to God's expectations. I pray everyday that I can. I try to read to her as often as I can. I don't know if that will do anything, but at least she will be used to my voice when she finally comes to us. Here are some pictures of her profile. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good Christmas. I know that the greatest gift God has given to us is this little girl. I am so grateful for her. I'm sorry my blogs have been nothing but politics, but I honestly needed something to get my mind of off finals. And during this break, we are just trying to get ready for the baby. We are moving in a few weeks (hopefully) just down the hall into a two bedroom apartment, so the baby can have a room (any held would be must appreciated :) But, I just want you all to know that you all mean so much to me and Jess and that we hope that you all have a Merry Christmas.
Happy Holidays!
4 comments:
Now that is a post! Love the baby pictures and I am really excited for you and Jess to become parents. It's crazy to me too that you will be responsible for another human but you will be a great dad. Merry christmas and happy new years to you too
P.S. sorry if i was a little harsh on the last post we just want to know what is going on with you not the world!
oh baby c...
i am sooo excited for you! i can already tell from the pics that she is going to be beautiful (hopefully like her mom ... haha).
you are going to be such a good dad and i can't wait to see how this little "angel" is going to change your life. how fun!
honestly i can help out with the move, just call me and i will be there. i am so freaking buff and can move anything you need me to. (actually i am really good at boxing stuff up/moving small items...so holla!)
Oh Jay that is so exciting. WOW...I can't believe you are going to be a dad. Promise you will never show her the videos we made in high school :)
I'm not goot at packing or unpacking...it's a game of speed to me and usually there are multiple casualties. If you are willing to take the risk I am willing to help :)
It was so great to see you over the holidays. I wish that I could have met Jessica. Oh well, next time I come to town (or next time you come to NYC!) Aren't babies amazing...even before they come out?! I am so excited for you.
Post a Comment