blog

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

So, its time to be Thankful! Whenever the Holidays come around I think of Seinfeld where George's dad invented "Festivis" - for the rest of us! Instead of a tree, you would put up a metal pole in the living room. You would then gather around as a family and each person would tell everyone else how they had disappointed them in the last year. I'm glad we don't do that. This year, I find myself extremely fortunate. As most of you know, we are expecting a little baby girl on March 4th. really wants her to be born on February 29th, because that would be cool. We are going to name her Jazmin. Anyway, this Thanksgiving I decided to post some pictures of things I am grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving!

1. The Gospel


http://www.lds.org


2.















3. Baby Jazmin (one tough calf muscle!)



4. Big Family
















4. Little Halle




Halle in Motion:




5. Law School (well... at least the law) :)



6. India. This is the Godavari River in Rajahmundry. I lived here for almost a year in this small village of well... 8 to 9 million. I used to love getting up early and watching the fisherman on the River. Beautiful on the eyes. A tad rough on the nose. I love it.



6. The New York Yankees

http://www.nyyankees.com

7. The UTES (are going to kill the "Cougs" this weekend.) Max Hall will probably cry like a baby just like John Beck did. I think Beck confused a football game with enrichment night.

http://www.utahutes.com

8. The Party





http://www.democrats.org


All in all, the message of the Thanksgiving Season is:

GO UTES!!!




1 comment:

Amber said...

I love the ultrasound photo. My baby is almost 5 months old and I still have her ultrasound pictures on the fridge. I love them, it is so amazing. So once again, congrats! I am so excited for you guys!