Our Family Fun {jason.jessica.elyse.jace}
Looks like you guys are having so much fun! I hope everyone is adjusted to the not-so-new baby now! We need to get together again sometime!
Cute pictures! I love that you post them all so I can see them. I don't love that you posted one of me eating. Not so cute little Jay.
But at least you look tough in your shades.
Oh I sure do miss you guys!!!!!! These pics are so cute... my favorite one is the one with Jay posing with the giant Siegfried and Roy heads... so appropriate! LOL :) Love you guys!!!
Just realized that's not Jay!!! Ha ha ha ha ha... I'm sitting here laughing at myself!!!
Oh I love all the smiles!!!!!
What a fun way to end the summer! I miss you guys!Such cute pictures!
Hey it was god to see you guys! Jess you looked amazing- how do you look so little when you just had a baby?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Looks like you guys are having so much fun! I hope everyone is adjusted to the not-so-new baby now! We need to get together again sometime!
Cute pictures! I love that you post them all so I can see them. I don't love that you posted one of me eating. Not so cute little Jay.
But at least you look tough in your shades.
Oh I sure do miss you guys!!!!!! These pics are so cute... my favorite one is the one with Jay posing with the giant Siegfried and Roy heads... so appropriate! LOL :) Love you guys!!!
Just realized that's not Jay!!! Ha ha ha ha ha... I'm sitting here laughing at myself!!!
Oh I love all the smiles!!!!!
What a fun way to end the summer! I miss you guys!Such cute pictures!
Hey it was god to see you guys! Jess you looked amazing- how do you look so little when you just had a baby?
Post a Comment