
We Love Summer!
The little ones kicking back
At the Natural History Museum at the U:
We went to a rally to support democratic reform in Iran. She is cutting her political teeth early... that's my girl!
"Nobody is free when others are oppressed." - MLK
They are best friends
She loves to swing.. we can't even drive past a park without her getting excited to swing. If we don't stop- she screams like Howard Dean:
Our sweet little guy

He has decided early where his loyalties lie. Thats my boy!:
Our annual trip to Bear Lake was a blast. Someone liked laying in his tent on the beach and our girl loved playing with all of her cousins.

Just thought I'd toss in that picture of the President for fun :) Obama is becoming the president that I voted for: establishing a health care plan that includes all Americans, closing Guantanamo, getting troops out of Iraq, and passing immigration reform. Its a good Summer!
5 comments:
Too cute! I love Jace's pink bumbo!
Jace does not appreciate the pink, but he likes using Elyse's old one and he appreciates that we didn't want to buy a new one :)
Ha ha... I think he loves the pink Jay!!! :) :) SO those are such cute pics... the ones of Ely looking up are so funny.
Cute pictures!! Reed said "night night baby Ely" as he went to bed last night. (He was still thinking about her at the end of the day.)
I LOVE you PANI!
Post a Comment