I am going to post a TON of pictures next week (a lot of time to make up for).
However, for the past few weeks I've had a lot of people ask me why I wanted to go to law school... I tell them it has always been my dream, since I was a child. Anyway, I thought I would post this link to a show called the Practice that was on FOX a few years ago. The last closing statement (by Bobby) demonstrates why I wanted to go to law school. Not to defend criminals or to defend killers. But to be a part of a system that grants equal justice to all- no matter who they are. Cheers!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V6Eq3ifYaE
2 comments:
Hey Jay and Jess! Karla told me you guys had a blog so I had to check it out. However, I don't know what an 'ashram' is ha ha. It was fun seeing you the other day, Jay. Congrats on the baby! I love the name Jace :)
-Jill & Colter
We have a blog, too! www.chaycock.com
Hey Jes I just wanted to write and see how you were doing being prego and with a baby! I hope your ok! Bless your hart! I love ya and miss ya!
Post a Comment