blog

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our Boy!

Little Baby decided that he would like to make his appearance! So here is our little guy: (Can you believe we are having a boy!!!)

cute little profile:



Its a boy!... and what a boy! :)



His Face



His little hand over his face ( does the same thing when she sleeps):



And one more profile shot of our sweet little guy:



Everyone is asking me what the first thing I'll buy for him is. Its this:



Second Item:



Third Item:



Fourth Item (here's hoping:):



And if we can't agree on that, then there is always this shirt:



He's no Kennedy but.... wait a minute, YES HE IS! GO


<

6 comments:

Brie Wheelwright said...

Congrats! We're so happy for you guys. Boys are lots of fun.

CAMI said...

Congrats! Oh Jes I miss you and I hope Ill see if we come for christmas! Happy Early b-day a week in advance!

Amber said...

How fun!!! I didn't even know that you were expecting. We have a boy and a girl too and it is so much fun.

Jason and Laura said...

Ok I'm sorry to break the news but I think I'm the most excited that you are having a BOY!!!!! :) Seriously though when Jess told me I was in the street with no socks and I was jumping up and down screaming... we are SOOOOO excited for little Jace... Jack is ecstatic : ) Love you guy so much!!!!

Jason and Laura said...

Is that an Ass on that onesy?

Anonymous said...

No, that is the symbol for greatness, equality and truth on that onesy :)lk