blog

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Where is my phone???

It is almost a weekly phrase for us... "Where did I put my phone?" Usually- its me. I've lost my phone a few times. Just a few (like five times). But, when I do lose my phone, I usually don't find it. Yesterday however, my wife lost her phone, and then we found it... in a garbage can.

So, there we were at Gateway...



I was meeting a friend from law school for lunch and we got there early so we went to the food court. After we got done we threw the tray away and went to leave... but my wife couldn't find her phone. We were sure it was lost. But, remembering an experience I had last year in Vegas (where my phone was stolen but much of my time was spent digging through garbage cans to find it...) I thought that maybe she left the phone on the tray and that it was in the garbage can. So, we went to look for it. We opened up the garbage can and it was pretty much full with people's left over food. We searched for a little bit but to no avail. Then, we decided to call it. Genius! And there was the ring coming from the bottom of the can. After about five minutes of digging, I found the phone, covered with hot sauce! Nasty! I then licked off the hot sauce (not really) and we were good. Oops! I love you baby! :)

2 comments:

Jason and Laura said...

OH bunny.... I sure do love you ;)

Rommel and Christy said...

Hey Jess! Good to hear from you! all is well with me! Check out my blog: rommelandchristy.blogspot.com. (I need your e-mail address and then I can add you on bc it is private). Send it to me through facebook!