blog

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thats my Baby

The other morning I went to get our daughter up and ready for work. As I picked her up she was completly wet!!! Her bed, blankts, sheet, pj's, everything including me were soaked. Major GRRR. I thought to myself, "Gosh these diapers suck." I proceeded to clean up the mess when I realized that when my husband put her to bed that night he forgot to put a diaper on. Oops.... LOL. Thats My BABY. Love you babe. :)

7 comments:

HeatherB said...

That is so funny. I don't think I have ever heard of someone doing that before. Hooray for Jay!

SHELBYand LANDON said...

Jess!! Just cause Landon left doesnt mean you cant come see me! And well work on those hands up stand up contest!! Shelby

Lindsay B. said...

it kind of reminds me of that time when jay and i were supposed to sell creamies to raise money for our hawaii/debate trip --- all was going well until jay forgot to put them in his freezer :)

Doug & Angie Gray said...

That is the funniest story I have ever heard. Good job Jay.

The McKee -Siniestro Family said...

That is so funny.
The baby is soo beautiful she look a little doll.
CONGRATULATIONS !

Cris said...

Sounds like a typical Jay story to me. You should have gone to BYU for your education.

Fun Fantastic Family said...

BYU probably does have a requirement that all students major in diaper changing in addition to their other "Mrs. Degrees".