Our Family Fun {jason.jessica.elyse.jace}
You are so pretty in those pictures! How do you look so good right after having a baby!!!??
Congrats! So exciting, and what a beautiful babe.
Yeah! CONGRATS! I tried calling you but I will keep trying! You look great by the way its not far!
Yay Bunny Yay!!!! You do look so beautiful! He's seriously so beautiful. So happy he's here :) Love you so much.
Congrats Jess! HE is adorable... we should do lunch again sometime!
Kris- Well, ya know it was hard to keep looking good after the baby came but really, I don't have to do much, I just look good all the time. Even after weeks of not showering or utilizing a deodorant apparatus. Jay
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You are so pretty in those pictures! How do you look so good right after having a baby!!!??
Congrats! So exciting, and what a beautiful babe.
Yeah! CONGRATS! I tried calling you but I will keep trying! You look great by the way its not far!
Yay Bunny Yay!!!! You do look so beautiful! He's seriously so beautiful. So happy he's here :) Love you so much.
Congrats Jess! HE is adorable... we should do lunch again sometime!
Kris- Well, ya know it was hard to keep looking good after the baby came but really, I don't have to do much, I just look good all the time. Even after weeks of not showering or utilizing a deodorant apparatus.
Jay
Post a Comment