Our Family Fun {jason.jessica.elyse.jace}
That is so cute. Looks like they got along great. I hope Elyse likes her baby as much as Jack.
Oh bunny that is so dang cute!!! Elyse is adorable-- I hope she and Jack stay best friends :) Love you!!
dude you are supposed to wear the helmet OVER your head, not behind it. you do look pretty sweet though.GOOOO UTES!
So cute. Could have done without all of the political/Ute crap but sure loved the nice tribute to your family. I guess we'll keep you anyway.Love ya,T
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so cute. Looks like they got along great. I hope Elyse likes her baby as much as Jack.
Oh bunny that is so dang cute!!! Elyse is adorable-- I hope she and Jack stay best friends :) Love you!!
dude you are supposed to wear the helmet OVER your head, not behind it. you do look pretty sweet though.
GOOOO UTES!
So cute. Could have done without all of the political/Ute crap but sure loved the nice tribute to your family. I guess we'll keep you anyway.
Love ya,
T
Post a Comment