Our Family Fun {jason.jessica.elyse.jace}
SO I didn't know you guys were democrats! WE like to think of our self's as independent really!We missed you at Heather's party! Call me sometime to catch up more!HOws the pregnancy and baby going? Hope all is well~!Love Cami
Wow baby your are getting so big. She is so cute.
I love the sleeping at church picture. If only my babies would follow suit.
so it kind of looks like elyse is siphoning gas in the first pic. i was wondering how you guys were staying afloat with the dwindling economy :)when are you going to come work with me?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
SO I didn't know you guys were democrats! WE like to think of our self's as independent really!
We missed you at Heather's party! Call me sometime to catch up more!
HOws the pregnancy and baby going? Hope all is well~!
Love Cami
Wow baby your are getting so big. She is so cute.
I love the sleeping at church picture. If only my babies would follow suit.
so it kind of looks like elyse is siphoning gas in the first pic. i was wondering how you guys were staying afloat with the dwindling economy :)
when are you going to come work with me?
Post a Comment